Mission: Your mission!
Do you have a question that you need more observations to answer?
Create a Field Mission to let the community know!
To Share your Field Mission
If you have an idea ready, email email@example.com now!
Or use this Preview to help you prepare your materials.
A complete Mission includes:
- Investigation question
- Investigation steps
- Why this mission matters and why we should help
- Helpful background information and resources
Optional, but also really important:
Get the community excited to join you by sharing Field Mission stories and photos (with appropriate permissions or a CC-BY license).
Check out some examples
Here are some of the Field Missions that citizen scientists, students, educators, and scientists have already posted:
Citizen Scientist-generated Missions
Student- and Educator-generated Missions
- Mission: Hemlock woolly adelgid
- Mission: Climate change in the intertidal
- Mission: Emerald ash borer